@ Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 – 14:24:33
@ Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013 – 14:46:39
Happy Valentine day to all lovers of my blog. Today is a special day to show love to all our loved ones and also to the less privileged.
Also, remember that Jesus loves you , he showed us love by dying for our sins, There is no love greater than that love, for a man to lay down his life for me and you, that is true definition of love...
"Please,don't wait until its too late to tell someone, how much you love him or her, how much you care; because when they are gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry they won't hear you any more...
Do have a splendid valentine
@ Wednesday, Feb. 06, 2013 – 14:46:45
Hi readers, valentine's day is around the corner, and the big question is what are your plans for this valentine?????? Below are things you can do...
Write a love poem about each other and read it out.
2. Call a radio station and dedicate a love song. Make sure he or she is listening!!
3. Write '143' in lipstick on the mirror and below leave love note or coupon.
4. Write 'I Love You' in a piece of paper and hide it in the lunch box or purse.
5. Make heart-shaped bread toast for breakfast with hot chocolate dip.
6. Plan a very surprise candle light dinner at home after 9 PM.
7. Cook a delicious three course meal for lunch.
8. Give warm oil massage or foot massage or back rub on a Sunday morning.
9. Play your romantic dance song or salsa and try to dance together.
10. Send a surprise romantic 'Text Message' or 'Email'.
11. Read 'Kamasutra' or 'My Secret Garden' or 'Men in Love' together.
12. Make a list of 10 things you love about each other.
13. Make a photo album of your favourite memories together.
14. Go camping on a rainy weekend with only one sleeping bag and one blanket.
15. Shower together. (Warm 'Bubble Bath' is the best)
16. Turn off the lights and sing a love song together.
17. Go for a moonlight dinner in an open air beach restaurant near the sea.
18. Use Red Ribbon to wrap your bed like a gift box bow.
19. Give a bouquet of red rose or wild flowers.
20. Take a walk together in the morning at your local park.
21. Make a donation in your spouse's name to a special cause or charity.
22. Watch an old black and white romantic movie and share a bowl of popcorn.
23. Re-enact your very first meeting at the very first special place.
24. Surprise your spouse with tickets to a movie or special event.
25. Give an unexpected French kiss in the lift and demand to return it back to you.
26. Send five different e-greetings just to say %u2013 I Love You.
27. Post a snail mail 'I am thinking of you' card to your home address.
28. Plan a small flower garden together.
29. Spend a late night evening looking at the stars and make a wish together.
30. Place a small wedding photograph in each other%u2019s wallet or purse.
31. Write a classic, romantic, passionate, handwritten, heartfelt one page love letter.
32. Develop secret signals and use them to communicate.
33. Do the home cleaning and laundry together.
34. Prepare a mini handwritten 'Love' invitation to do something special.
35. Go to watch a movie in a drive-in movie theatre.
36. Share a large chocolate ice cream cone or sugar sponge.
37. Give 'World's Best Wife or Husband' certificate on your wedding day.
38. Eat a chocolate bar together without using hands, but only with the mouth.
39. Perform a 10 questions Quiz %u2013 'Kaun Jithega Das Rupiya?'
40. Go shopping together to buy groceries or dress.
41. Stand together in front of the mirror for 2 minutes a day.
42. Go to the Taj Mahal together atleast once in your life time.
43. Surprise with a 'very very special' dress.
44. Buy a set of matching silk pajamas, and take turns modelling them for each other.
45. Buy a new perfume or cologne.
46. Do 'Pooja' together at home or at your local temple.
47. Buy a new piece of gold or diamond jewellery.
48. When attending a wedding, whisper: 'If I had to do it over, I'd marry you again'.
49. Give a surprise by serving Sunday morning breakfast in bed.
50. Ask to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward with that number
Lastly, in addition make sure you touch a soul this valentine by showing love to the less privileged or those in need. Put a smile in their faces.........To me that is the best way to spend Valentine's day. .. Cheers.
@ Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013 – 11:40:21
Hi dear readers, Happy New Year to you all... Hummmm I hope It's not coming too late from me.. Wishing you a successful 2013. May all our goals be achieved this year to enable us meet all our targets we have set for ourselves. Amen to that prayer...
I want to say thanks to all readers of this blog, thank you so much, even though I hardly find time to update this blog, but the visitors and crawlers, increase daily. Hummm.. I find it so encouraging.... I will try my best to be updating this blog daily with juicy stories,Love talks,Relationships advice, true life stories and lotS more.
Enjoy this tips below for the day.............
10 Tips for Starting a New Relationship
When we’ve been burned in a relationship, we go into new relationships a little more wary. “That’s a two-edged sword,” says relationship coach Amy Schoen.
While being street-smart can help you avoid making the same mistake the next time, “It can also keep you so hyper alert to possible problems that you don’t give yourself to a relationship,” Schoen says. Here are some tips to help you when you’re ready to try again.
10 TIPS FOR STARTING A NEW RELATIONSHIP
1. Settle the past. Work with a therapist to understand how and why you picked your failed marriage.2. Realize you can make a choice. OK. Something bad happened. You are not a victim. You can and will move on.
3. Learn who’s safe and not safe and how to be safe. Once fooled, twice smart. Learn the early warning signs that someone lacks integrity and construct proper boundaries to keep people like that far from your heart.
4. Get clear about your expectations. What do you want for yourself? What are you moving toward? Know what your values are and be clear about what you’re looking for in a relationship. Then, be bold about not settling for less.
5. Realize there are wonderful people everywhere. Uh huh, you ended up with a world class schmuck AND the world is full of really great people.
6. Learn where to go to meet people who enjoy the same things you do. If you like to dance, take dance lessons. If you like to hike, join a trail club.
7. Hold off on the séx. Give yourself time to get to know someone before jumping in the sack.
Sociologist Dr. Edward Lauman’s research found that 85 percent of couples had known each other at least 30 days before having séx and 45 percent waited at least a year.
8. Check out their “fit.” How are they around your family and friends? How comfortable are you around theirs?
9. Pay attention to their overall behavior. Is this person an “easy keeper” or is your relationship full of drama? Are there periodic temper tantrums? Regular “flake sessions?” If so, next!
10. Listen to your gut. You have a built-in radar that alerts you when something is up. So, listen to and honor your intuition.
@ Monday, Nov. 19, 2012 – 13:41:18
Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women!!!
1. You Can Not Chase Money And Women At The Same Time - Even when so many fathers have made this mistake in their youthful days they still end up failing to tell their sons that one can not hunt for money and women at the same time. It is either one makes money and then start chasing women or the other way round
2. A Man Gets More Respect Based On His Pocket - This point is not trying to encourage crime or ungodly acts in other to make wealth but to face reality. It is a known fact that both within the home front and the society at large, a man is respected the more according to how comfortable and financially free he becomes.
3. Women Can Make Or Ruin You - So many fathers even when they know the truth of the power of any woman, still shy away from enlightening their sons on the critical hidden powers a woman possesses. From the days of Adam, Samson, Solomon, Abacha and other notable men, we have seen how a man can either rise or fall through the power and influence of a woman. A man should therefore thread as softly as possible when dealing with a woman.
4. A Woman Can Smell A Successful Man From Miles Away - Women naturally have an hidden instinct of knowing a man who is successful or have the tendency of being successful in the future. So many women have stuck to a struggling and upcoming man against their parents wish of marrying an already made man. A woman will say things like "he has a bright future", "he has potentials" or "he will be a great man in future". Ladies who have uttered such words and stuck by their men have never gone wrong. Example is how Michelle Obama stuck with Barack through thick and thin.
5. A Woman Doesn't Like A Weak Man - When fathers tell their sons never to give in to a woman's pressure, they mostly advise their sons to be forceful on issues to prove he is the man of the house. When in reality, women prefer men who say less and do more, rather than the ones who keep talking but do less. The latter is the typical meaning of a weak man but fathers always advice to do such to prove he is the king of the house.
6. Women Appreciate Men With Fatherly Characters - Most men always miss out on this and as such never advise their sons to be a father figure to their wives. Women are best at doing this but every woman wants a man who sits her down to advice her, reason with her, give her constructive criticisms and above all, believe in her.
7. It Is Easier To Catch A Cheating Man Than Catch A Cheating Woman - Most men till date don't know that it is far easier to get caught cheating as a man than catching a woman who cheats. A woman can make a man 'father' every single child she has but only her knows who the biological father is, while a man can hardly keep it as a secret from his wife when he has a love child outside the matrimonial home.
@ Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012 – 12:28:58
Hi dear readers/ Lovers of LWBlog. Greetings to you all and also thanks for your constant visit to my blog.
This post is dedicated to all ladies. If you are a lady and you want to know how to take proper care of your vagina for you to be able to enjoy sex with your husband without feeling insecure about how down there smells then this post is a must read for you.
Click below link to take you to my other blog;
Welcome back readers, I hope this post is educative?? Share your thoughts
@ Wednesday, Sep. 26, 2012 – 11:44:12
Hi dear readers,
Nice to be back here!!! I want to thank all my friends and visitors who stop by my blog daily, even with my inconsistency in updating this blog daily.. It amazes me when I see the no of people all the world that stop by my blog daily... I love you all.
A lot of good things has been going on for me this month of September.
Let me count all my blessings for this month, God indeed is good to me...
September 15th was my 5years in marriage anniversary and guess what I received a surprise cake from hubby to mark the day..
September 18th was my birthday and also my daughter birthday. Yeah!! We share the same birthday I had her 3 years ago...
And so many blessings numerous to mention, indeed the month of September is a special month for me and my family.... So what about your How is the month going for you????
As you poodle on the question above enjoy this true life touching love story;
MIRACLE OF LIFE - A MUST READ..
Twin girls, Brielle and Kyrie, were born 12 weeks ahead of their due date. Needing intensive care, they were placed in separate incubators.
Kyrie began to gain weight and her health stabilized. But Brielle, born only 2 lbs, had trouble breathing, heart problems and other complications. She was not expected to live.
Their nurse did everything she could to make Brielle’s health better, but nothing she did was helping her. With nothing else to do, their nurse went against hospital policy and decided to place both babies in the same incubator.
She left the twin girls to sleep and when when she returned she found a sight she could not believe. She called all the nurses and doctors and this is what they saw (refer to the picture above).
As Brielle got closer to her sister, Kyrie put her small little arm around her, as if to hug and support her sister. From that moment on, Brielle’s breathing and heart rate stabilized and her health became normal.
Well, I was wondering hows it possible..It seems too miraculous to be true..
A little bit of tender love goes a long way. Show affection to all ♥.
Like and Share, If you are touched by Brielle and Kyrie life story and say 'Amen' to receive the same rare Healing.
@ Friday, Jul. 20, 2012 – 12:15:51
Dear readers,who says marriage cannot be for a life time? well, Herbert and Zelmyra Fisher have an extraordinary story to tell.They've been married for 85 years. This story is so true, Zelmyra and Herbert Fisher of North Carolina currently holds the Guinness World record for the longest living marriage have teamed up to give secrets to lasting relationship secrets. See their pic blow;
Click the link below to read from author website;
Welcome back readers, I wish to be married for that long,and I know my wish will be granted. I hope you wish the same, because there is nothing like spending your life with the person you love....Hummm nice to know true love still exit.
@ Friday, Jul. 20, 2012 – 11:42:02
Hi readers, is so sad to read about different child abuse going on this world. Innocent children suffer different kind of abuse. I read about this true life story of a 14 years old girl who was forced into prostitution but later escapes...
Click on the link below to read the story;
God Please Help these Innocent children.....
@ Thursday, Jul. 19, 2012 – 14:42:38
Hi dear readers, I find it hard to believe that a mum could actually beats her 4 year old son to death... Jezzzzzzzzzzz. How could she do that???? after carrying that child for 9 months..She needs to be examined if she is ok mentally, because no sane mum will do that..
A mother of three from Houston, Texas, has been accused of killing her four-year-old son by whipping him to death after the boy wet himself in the family car over the weekend.
Click http://news.naij.com/3271.html to read more...